Blog

Blog

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Week 5!

We had another fun week! He is such a sweet boy! We are learning to roll over and he can almost do it without the pillow's help!

Smiling at Mommy
(haven't been able to catch the full smile on camera yet!)

Tummy time!
Rusty and Kathryn brought us a yummy dinner!
Hanging with Uncle Hank and Aunt Kasi- thanks for the tasty taco soup
Chatting it up with Will

Oops! He peed on his way to his bath and daddy didn't realize it!

9 comments:

  1. That is too funny! Watch out - those things just go off anywhere! HAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet- love the pics and the video is adorable! I could just squeeze him :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture of the wall is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! A blog! Adding it to my list...Little Bradford is so cute. I can't decide who he looks like, a good mix to me! He and Turner need to hang out - he will be at Auburn with both my boys!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blog! Love finding old friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Anna,
    Thanks for commenting on my blog...I had no idea you had one too. I will be adding you to my list next time I update. Bradford Jr. is the CUTEST! I am so happy for you and know you will be a wonderful Mommy. Miss you and love you!
    Glo

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes, Yes, YES!!!! so fun. so glad i can keep up. how cute is bradford (little bradford. i mean, both are cute...you know what i mean. gah)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love him! Lets please skype soon, AE would love to see the "Bay-Bay!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that you took a picture of the wall art :) He is PRECIOUS! I know you're having fuN!

    ReplyDelete