Blog

Blog

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Week 7 +

Lots of fun this week!
We hang out in the window seat a lot!
Wearing Daddy's gown that he came home in from the hospital
Hanging out in the Bumbo
These are his 3-6 month pj's and he has already busted a hole!

This is a nightly routine- playing and wrestling with Bailey
Happy Birthday Kasi! We had a fun at the condo!
Check out his bottom.

So this is the face that I found Monday morning. He was so happy but all scratched up!
Went to visit his great grandmother- Nanny
She loves holding and talking with him!

3 comments:

  1. oooooooh precious! love him love him love him! One day ya'll should come over to Roswell and we can do lunch somewhere fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Anna! I just found your blog. I remember Kasi saying that you had one and I just came across it! Bradford is so precious! Hope you guys are doing well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was around that table with all those girls...May can't come soon enough!!

    ReplyDelete