I have been dying to do a post about three of my best friends that are pregnant! They are two weeks apart from each other and it has been alot of fun getting to pray for them and talk with them about the baby growing in their belly!
Vanessa is due first- September 28th! Vanessa lives here in Atlanta and is a regular visitor! I can't wait to meet their little one- they are not finding out what they are having so it is going to be a long pregnancy for me! My prediction is that Baby Howard is a girl. Baby Howard will be very bright with a beautiful smile since daddy has the hook up! I know she(maybe he) will love the Lord and do great things for Him!
Paige is next and she is due October 12th! I was so excited and so surprised when Paige called me! They ARE finding out thankfully so I have atleast one baby to buy for! Paige is going to be a great mom because she already knows what she is doing-she is a natural! I watched her mommy ways when we got to babysit Laura and Caitlyn. I think they are having a BOY so little Bradford will have a friend to play with! He is going to be a stud and play all of sports for Homewood High- his parents alma mater!
Kasi is due October 24th. We are so excited for her and Hank! Kasi is like my twin in life- she teaches, loves sports, we both have an older brother that look just alike, and we used to live in the same condo and drive the same car. I think they are going to have a boy- yes I have a theory- we will see if any of my predictions are right in September and October! Baby Lamb is going to be spoiled rotten by his grandparents. One good thing about Baby Lamb coming is that his parents will have to stay in town and not travel so much. :) He will be little Bradford's bud at Auburn!
There are a few other friends that I hope to add to this list soon- While I hold baby Bradford I pray for my sweet friends that are pregnant and those trying to get pregnant. I am reminded daily that "Children are a blessing from the Lord, a reward from him" Psalm 27:3. I can't wait for my friends to experience this amazing love that can only come from above!
No comments:
Post a Comment