Blog

Blog

Monday, June 7, 2010

Lately

We move in 3 weeks and life is going by fast! Thankfully we don't have to pack as the company is paying for that. However, Bradford has been traveling during the week so I have had my mom and Bradford's mom in town to stay with me. Even my dad came one week! We also have had some sweet visitors!
Sitting in my mom's chair when she was a child
Eating rice cereal!
mmmm..
Lunch with Nanny
Trayce and her girls came to see Bradford!
Sweet Mckenzie
Maris Kate is hilarious!
Reading with Ranger
When my mom was in town she taught me how to make shorts! They are super easy and super cute! We are headed to Mobile this week and Soos is going to help me applique shirts to match the shorts I made!

2 comments:

  1. So sweet- love the outfits and rice cereal pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the summer line! You need to teach me how to make shorts! Looks like B will be cool for Florida.

    ReplyDelete