Blog

Blog

Thursday, December 8, 2011

For Jenn

Did I mention that my best friend(maid of honor) Jenn is pregnant! Pretty exciting!

Since you are on bed rest we wanted to help pass the time with some fun videos to entertain you! The first one is especially for you as Little B guesses what your baby is! Pretty funny that we hadn't talked about it before and he knew exactly what he wanted to say when I asked him. We can't wait to find out what you are having!







Hang in there! We are coming to see you in less than two weeks! Can't wait to see you and for you to meet Hampton! Love you so much!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you soooo much for such a special post! I sure do love those boys! Jerry always makes a comment about it being on your blog page every time he uses my computer or iPad. I just have to see you guys all the time. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. Love you so much! -Jenn

    ReplyDelete