I will forever say about this season- The days can be long but the sweetest moments happen all.day.long. Our kids are in a sweet spot right now and for that I am grateful. Our 4 year old is truly embracing putting others before himself- our two year old can hold it together well when he wants to throw a tantrum- and our baby is happy and finally starting to sleep again. Holding on tight and trying not to take one second of this sweet spot for granted. I now know that once you hit a good spot with your kids, a change is coming- teething, rolling over, sickness. So for now I will rest in the goodness.
It is appropriate that I blog when MK is doing well. These two have the sweetest bond. Little B is so smitten with her. He can be in a bad mood and as soon as he looks at her he smiles! This was at their 4 month and 4 year old check up! (before the shots)
I got the flu for a good 8 days(so miserable) but thankfully Daddy and MK were spared and by the time the boys got the flu they had been on tamiflu already so there sick days were not bad. Since I was nursing I couldn't take the meds(or I'd have to give her a bottle but she is still refusing a bottle) so once I was feeling better I was SO glad to get to take care of my 3 babes.
She is a sweet sweet baby.
This was the morning of Little B's 4th birthday.
She already knows how to be escorted by a guy :)
Starting to sit up...
Sweet pink dress that Ma C made me!
Wednesdays are our days home together and this was a fun picnic we had. We had to cage it in so the raccoons wouldn't come for our food.
MK's first visit to Disney!
Still attempting the bottle.
Oh my little girl. I still can't believe you are here.












No comments:
Post a Comment