Blog

Blog

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Mary Katherine's first year

What a year.  We are forever changed and so thankful. I still can't believe she is here.  I get giddy every morning before I walk into her room.  She is a sweet sweet gift and we all love better because of Mary Katherine.  I love the way her brothers interact with her.   I will always remember the way she and her daddy have connected.  As soon as he walks in the door she starts squealing, crawling toward the door and saying dada.  I was able to nurse her up until she was one as she never did learn to love a bottle. She hasn't been on one antibiotic and has stayed healthy her first year. She wasn't a great sleeper but once we got settled in the new house she finally started sleeping 7-7.  She still cries herself to sleep every nap and bed time.  Her favorite thing to do is eat.  She is an amazing eater especially compared to her brothers.  She tries everything that is put in front of her. She has lived 4 places in her first year and only visited Alabama.   We celebrate her birthday on Saturday along with Hampton's- trying a joint party- we'll see how that goes!

This is my favorite photo. 
  No more glasses for Daddy anymore though as he got lasik this summer.


Their bond is going to be fun to watch

 The cheeks. Best places to kiss.










Slideshow of my favorite pictures from her year.

No comments:

Post a Comment