Blog

Blog

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!


We are headed to Mobile tomorrow for a week! Excited about spending time with family, eating lots of yummy food, and watching B play with his cousins! We are driving and leaving Bailey at Puppy Palace. They have a pool that she will get to swim in daily- we had to pay a little extra for her to have this luxury- I can only imagine her happiness at Puppy Palace!

Thanksgiving won't be as much fun as I was hoping due to tendinitis in my foot. I went for my longest run on Monday afternoon and felt great. Woke up Tuesday morning with a swollen left foot and I could barely walk on it. I went all week and iced it and rested but it only got worse. So Friday I went to the foot doctor and was told I had the common runner's tendinitis. So, I will be wearing a boot for about two weeks. I have been in it for two days and have to say that I don't feel pain at all in my foot! So that is the one positive about it. Has anyone else had this? I am really curious to know if it has come back on them? How is it that my husband trained for months, ran the Boston Marathon and didn't get it. I run for 30 minutes and have tendinitis. I sure do miss my afternoon walk/run with Buddy- he is missing them too!


Hope your family has a wonderful Thanksgiving!
AND I hope that Auburn CREAMS bama! War Eagle!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no - I can't believe you have to wear a boot. Hope you get well soon! And I'm all for CREAMING Bama as well! War Eagle!

    ReplyDelete