
Hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am a little late with this post as I had lost piece to download photos. We had a GREAT Thanksgiving with Bradford's family. We were in Mobile most of the time but headed to "the country" for Thanksgiving day to see both sides of the family. I do love that my best friend lives in Mobile, so when we visit Bradford's parents we also get to see Jenn and Jerry! AND we are on the same rotation with Brad and Mak so we got to see baby Addison! Little B really enjoyed spending time with his cousins. They are so much fun and were so sweet to him.
This is the infamous hunting camp that the boys stay while they hunt-"The Country" I love being there and wish that we were closer so little B could spend more time there
I made the cousins matching shirts! My machine and I are starting to be kind to each other :)
Soos and Pops!
Playing football in Lavaca- Susan's family
Lavaca Thanksgiving!
Gilbertown Thanksgiving!

Looks like fun family time!!! Glad to see pictures of the farm!
ReplyDeleteLove the "Boney Retreat" pic. So cute!
ReplyDelete