I can't believe big boy has one month left of being a baby! Wow- 10 months to 11 months has been a change! He is walking all over the place, talking all of the time and learning what no means. Sometimes we think he is going to be this serious kid and other days it seems like he is going to be a huge joker. We are loving this stage but seem more tired than we did when he was a new born!
Mom smocked this Christmas outfit. Sure has been a fun year of dressing the boy in smocked clothes.....all good things must come to an end. Mom starts grad school in January so we don't want to take her away from her studies. Thank you Ma C for devoting your time to making this guy dressed the best!
Guess what is next! Big boy's 1st birthday party. I am so excited I can hardly wait- I have sweet dreams of watching him eat his first cake. Watch him have nothing to do with it. We are excited that both sides of grandparents will be here for his birthday with a few new Tampa friends!
What a cutie...and getting so big! Can't wait to see him next month :)
ReplyDelete