Over Thanksgiving I learned that my niece is a big fan of the videos on this blog. I witnessed her asking her mom to watch "Bailey and Bradford videos." We kept trying to tell her that she could watch Bradford LIVE since he was right in front of her but she was really wanting her some Bradford and Bailey videos. We even snuck a video of her doing "All I do is Win" that I am going to post so she can watch herself instead of Bradford and Bailey all of the time. To my blog's biggest fan- Caroline- thank you for your avid requests! I sure do love you girl! Guess what Caroline- Little Bradford is officially walking. Big B counted 34 steps in a row yesterday....I think it is time we stop counting and just say he is walking. Though he is walking very carefully. I kind of hope he continues to walk slowly- no need to run like some of his other friends that I have seen!
Video of Little B Dancing
Video of his Christmas Present- a little car
All I do is win-at the end of this you can hear her asking to watch Bailey!
This video is Caroline singing Jesus Loves Me. I love when she sings this because she is all soprano in the "Me" part! And her screaming about Jesus loving me is the best part!
Love you CB! Can't wait to see you at Christmas time! Thanks for being so sweet to Little Bradford. You are going to be the BEST big sister! Can you remember when you are coming to see me at the beach? Hint- someone's birthday!
aunt anna,
ReplyDeletethanks for posting all the new videos for me. I love them!