Blog

Blog

Monday, April 4, 2011

Evalyn

My sweet little niece has gone to be with the Lord. She passed away late last night. She was two weeks and five days old. We are all deeply saddened.

"Cry out mightily to the Lord" Jonah 3:8

And that is what I will do-weep and cry out to Him as we mourn the loss of our precious Evalyn.

15 comments:

  1. Anna, I am so sorry to hear about Evalyn's passing. I have been praying for her since you posted about her birth a couple of weeks ago. We will continue praying for your family during this very difficult time. It is so hard to understand why these things happen, but we serve a loving God who not only comforts us in our time of need, but gives us The Comforter himself in the Holy Spirit dwelling within us. Love you sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweet Anna I am so sorry and will be praying for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my heart aches...i loved her and didn't even know her yet. i am praying for your family- that the lord would surround you with peace, love, and grace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna,

    As I already emailed you and said, I am praying and let me know if I can help you with little B. I love you and pray God brings beauty from ashes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My heart goes out to you and your family. I pray the Lord's presence will reign over you during this time of mourning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am praying for you and your family. I will pray for peace and that God will make His presence known to you all in the coming days and weeks. I will remember her and her life. Love to all!!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anna, I am so sorry. I'm praying for your family that the Lord would be near and comfort you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I am so so sorry. That is heartbreaking. I am mourning and crying out to the Lord for y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so deeply sorry. May the Lord bind the wounds of the broken hearted and bring peace that surpasses all understanding. My heart just breaks for y'all. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My heart is breaking for you and your family right now. Praying for you all. ~Alissa

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so sorry to hear this news. I will be praying for you and for Evelyn's family.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm very sorry to hear of this loss in your family Anna. I will be praying for y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anna,
    Evalyn's life brings the perspective of how precious each and every day is. I pray that God will fill you up with the glorious reminder of life eternal. You will see her again! We cry with you and we rejoice with you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anna, I am so sorry about Evalyn. We are praying for all of your family and we love you.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  15. Prayers for you and your family. I'm so sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete