Blog

Blog

Monday, April 18, 2011

Multitude Monday 356-399

I am thankful:

Monday, April 11, 2011
356. for a familiar routine again
357. for free cookies at Publix for B to enjoy while Mommy shops
358. for hubby cooking dinner while I prepared B's dinner
359. for snuggle time on the couch during a movie

Tuesday, April 12, 2011
360. for B dancing to any kind of music
361. for the baby BOY in my belly
362. for B doing "War Eagle" motion with his arm
363. for the feeling that vacation is near
364. for the trust of someone having our house key
365. for a day of cooking in the kitchen
366. for finishing a week's worth of bsf lesson in one night

Wednesday, April 13, 2011
367. for B's smile each morning
368. for his sweet attachment to his binky
369. for getting a peak at B during BSF as he was sitting listening to story time with his snack
370. for Soos flying into town so we could go on a much needed vacation
371. for Laurie Ann and Rainer coming to see us before they headed to their vacation- reality really set in that I live here!
372. for book club and the raw heart that it brings out of everyone

Thursday, April 14, 2011
373. for Soos feeling better so we could leave for our cruise
374. for the pink and blue sunrise on the bay outside the dining room window
375. for safe travels to Ft. Lauderdale
376. for hubby booking us a suite on the cruise with a big balcony
377. for friendly people to eat dinner with
378. for my parents 38th wedding anniversary!

Friday, April 15, 2011
379. for breakfast on our private balcony
380. for a view of nothing but the ocean
381. for finding our perfect secret spot on the ship
382. for Bradford reading me excerpts from his book, "Bringing up Boys"
383. for Karen Kingsbury's stories and the verses she uses in her stories
384. for a special dinner alone at a fancy restaurant

Saturday, April 16, 2011
385. for time in the word and the amazing view around me
386. for Romans 11 to help me understand more deeply
387. for beauty from ashes
388. for hubby planning a day at a private beach club in Cozumel
389. for authentic Mexican food- yummy nachos
390. for Carlos's wonderful service and sweet spirit

Sunday, April 17, 2011
391. for perfect weather for our vacation
392. for a day of sleeping in and being lazy
393. for shuffleboard and the competitiveness between hubby and I
394. for am amazing ice skating performance on the ship
395. for a full moon over the ocean and the breathless view it brought
396. for time to finally journal to my hubby
397. for Marvin our housekeeper and the sweet conversations we shared
398. for an amazing time away to rejuvenate and reconnect!
399. for Little B having a great weekend with Soos!

We forgot our camera on the cruise......but we bought a disposable one. Only problem is finding a place that still has a machine to develop it! Hope to post some pictures from our amazing vacation soon! Who knows if the pictures even turned out!

1 comment:

  1. First of all, some how I missed the announcement....CONGRATS ON A BOY!!

    I am glad you all had a blast on your vacation. I must admit I am a little jealous, as I would love to have some time away with Sam.

    Your B had fun with my B at church on Sunday, or so I was told.

    See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete