Blog

Blog

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Hampton happy

Thought I would share some sweet times that we get with Hampton. This first video is five minutes- the first 30 seconds is all you need to watch to see his sweet self- the rest is Little B talking up a storm. Soos, Pops, Ma C and Ranger this video is for you!


This video is my favorite time of day- it is right after bath and right before his last feed and bedtime. He coos and smiles and is so so sweet. I look forward to it every day!

3 comments:

  1. You have the sweetest boys! That Hampton is precious and Bradford is adorable! I'm soooooo bummed we won't get to see you next week. I guess I will just have to come see y'all in Tampa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha...loved your videos- and i heard you- no more kids, huh??!! hampton is precious and bford cracks me up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to see you posting these precious moments, as I know the last few months have been challenging. Happy Thanksgiving friend. Be safe and enjoy your family.

    ReplyDelete