Blog

Blog

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

These two

These two boys are keeping us so busy. Hampton is feeling better but is very spirited and quite the old soul that is keeping us on our toes. Nothing like his text book brother. Those of you who read The Baby Whisperer book know the lingo I am using- When I took the test on Bradford- he scored in the textbook/angel baby categories. Hampton has scored in the spirited/grumpy baby. We are slowly learning what works and makes Hampton happy. I have to hurry to bed since Hampton is sleeping but I wanted to post some of my favorite pictures from the last few weeks.

Our two tigers
His buddy Jack
Bradford LOVED LOVED LOVED trick or treating
I love this little BOY. He grew into this boy overnight!
This is my mom holding down the fort with our three children. Thank you mom for coming this weekend to help while Daddy was out of town!
Bradford went to Jack's 2nd birthday party and had a blast! Bradford loved the bouncy house!
Look who's smiling!
Too bad he does this more than smiling...
Who knows when I will be back- but yall keep your blog posts coming because I am enjoying reading them while feeding...I just don't have hands to comment! Love seeing all of the birthday parties pictures!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to a "spirited" few months!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...or years.......just think about my B and you will feel better about H

    ReplyDelete