Blog

Blog

Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas Recap


I am way behind and want to catch up fast- so a quick recap of Christmas! Above is who we spent Christmas with! We had a full house- fun but full!

We went to Gilbertown, AL for the day to visit Mimi and Grandaddy on the 22nd

Mimi and Grandaddy had some cool toys!



Grandaddy taught him how to ride the horsie!


We were in Mobile the rest of the week for Christmas
The kids loved playing outside with all of Soos and Pops fun toys!
Little B and Caroline were inseparable!
Little B driving his cars on the baby Jesus
Christmas Eve Eve dinner- Steak and Shrimp tradition
Having fun with H-man
If you didn't watch the video..Little B got this for Christmas
Did I mention 9 month old Connor did it by himself!
I mean family pictures are impossible!
Cousin fun!
Before church on Christmas Eve..
Little B dressed as a shepherd for the church play- but he never made it down the aisle...not quite ready to be in a play..
Waiting to go downstairs Christmas morning!

Singing Happy Birthday to Jesus Christmas morning- we made mini monkey bread- pinterest idea of course!
Little man got a bike from us..
And got a grill from Soos and Pops
The "babies"
We gave Q an Auburn Super Hero costume!
B loved being with his cousins
Soos and Pops and the grandkids!
I always love going to Mobile and staying at Soos and Pops house- from the sheets to the food- everything is comfy and fun! I also enjoyed spending 5 days with my SIL, Sara which is always encouraging, real and raw time for me. So thankful for her. Big Bradford got to go hunting and have some man time- though he was sick the last few days of our trip I am glad he was well for Christmas and got to enjoy most of his time there! Little B didn't quite understand Christmas so keeping it simple was nice. Hoping to keep it that way every year and keeping the focus on celebrating Jesus!

2 comments:

  1. Loved reading about your fun Christmas! So glad to see everyone is well and happy! And how cute is that grill!? I'm expecting Little B to make a mean cheeseburger since he'll have a few years of practice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas! Can't wait to see B in action on his new bike!

    ReplyDelete