Blog

Blog

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Take a look at..

My friend's blogs that captured our family's photoshoot and our fun filled MLK weekend.

Amber, my favorite photographer, shared some of the photos from our shoot HERE. I get the rest of them tomorrow and can't wait to see what she captured.


The Lamberth's came from Atlanta to visit and we had a blast. I never once got my camera out as Kasi had hers and captured great shots. We have the same camera but my shots don't come out like hers....go HERE to enjoy! I wish I could have friends fly down every weekend. I think Bradford and I talked the entire weekend- so refreshing to catch up with dear dear friends. We sure do miss you guys but are so thankful for the memories- thanks for coming!
Of course we had to take them to Bern's!


A special someone is turning TWO tomorrow so I'll be back soon with a special post about our Little B.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! great friends and for B turning 2. Can't wait to see those pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber got some really cute shots of your boys! I should have hit her up while we were visiting...maybe next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics Anna! Can't wait to see pics of the big birthday bash. Hope you all are doing well.

    ReplyDelete