Blog

Blog

Monday, February 20, 2012

Savannah

Big B and I headed for a long weekend to Savannah this past weekend. We planned this back at the beginning of January thinking Hampton would be sleeping through the night by now and we could enjoy a big weekend away! Well we for sure enjoyed our big weekend away- but poor Soos was up all nights of the hours with Hampton. I sure slept alot and caught up on all of my sleepless nights. I don't think Hampton is ever going to sleep at night or during the day. I feel so bad for him...We stayed at a really nice B & B that served an awesome breakfast every morning- evening hor'devers 6-8, and desserts 8-10. Everything was homemade and the breakfast scones every morning were to die for. We bought the Gastonian cookbook in hopes to learn how to cook scones for our future B & B

Soos sent us alot of fun videos and pictures while we were away so we didn't miss the babes too much..

This video makes me realize how much my child learns from other places- he learned this song in BSF...

Bradford scheduled us our own personal tour guide, Bobby, who took us around Savannah for 2 hours. He was awesome and funny and took lots of pictures with his camera for us. If you ever go to Savannah we would recommend getting Bobby's spin on Savannah- he is ranked #1 on trip advisor for Savannah tours






Vacations are a must- our next vacation is June! That seems like forever away!

Thanks Soos and Pops for all of your help this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Is that boy singing Holy, Holy, Holy? I love it! BSF is the best!

    ReplyDelete