I will be back soon with some adorable pictures of my favorite little boys. Also, Hampton goes tomorrow for an Upper GI X-ray to see what is going on with our sweet little man. We are down to waking up once or twice in the night as I moved him back into the swing- last week in his crib he was waking up every hour and a half....I was not stable. I am a little more stable this week- though my sentences don't make sense....I should start keeping a list of what I say....it is scary...if I had a real job I think I would have already been fired. Thankful that I stay home and I can't get fired- or can I? Big Bradford came home last week and said he found me a job as I think he thought I was going to the crazy house. Thankful that he was looking out for me but I think I will just stay crazy and love on my boys all day.
Thursday, March 1, 2012
Apples crash?
Whew- Kudos to you mamas that are blogging. I need about 4 more hours in my day to have time to do it. I have actually been really sad every time I look at our apple computer because it has disappointed me. It crashed a few weeks ago and they couldn't recover our hard drive. So we lost everything. Did we back up our photos? Nope. I guess we aren't invisible. I really had to examine my heart and realize that those were earthly treasures....So- I am now taking my camera more places and trying to restart my photo collection of my favorite people. I know I have alot of my photos on Facebook and I have this blog- so hopefully between the two I can get what I need. I had a friend mention to me that your blog could crash and you could lose it all too- so I am in the process of backing up my blog so I don't lose those precious memories as well. Sweet Hampton's one year book might just start when he is 5 months old :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oh my goodness. anna. i am so sorry that you are having such a time with hampton. bless you sweet friend.
ReplyDeleteAnna, I am so sorry. I know you must be very weary. I'm praying for you friend. Hoping the doctors can diagnose him successfully and give him meds that help him feel better. I've heard a nap nanny is a wonderful thing for babies with GI issues. I know they are expensive but it might be worth it to check it out. I have recently backed up all my photos on picasa and LOVE it! It didn't take long to upload, and it has some awesome options for editing photos. You should check it out. Also, I'm curious...How do you back up your blog? I didn't know you could do such a thing. Love you! Hoping things get better soon.
ReplyDeleteI am so sad that you lost all your pictures. I really could cry for you!! I'm definitely going to back mine up on an external hard drive right now!
ReplyDeletePraying for sweet Hampton. I hope he gets to feeling better soon.
Does Hampton snore or snort at night or any time? Ben was doing that and sleeping with his mouth open and waking up screaming... It was his adenoids causing sleep apnea... Just a thought. Everybody thought (including ent until he did scope) that it was reflux but he rarely spit up... Just a thought. After surgery ben finally slept through the night.
ReplyDeleteOh Anna! So sorry to hear about your computer - that is awful. I save all my pics on a flash drive, so that may be an option for you as well. I hope Hampton gets better soon and you get some answers. I am curious how you back up a blog - didn't know you could do that. Hang in there girl!
ReplyDelete