Blog

Blog

Friday, March 2, 2012

Brotherly Love and Hampton is 5 months!

Oh how I love this little guy! Though life is tough and I am weary- his sweetness makes up for it. He weighs 17 lbs and 10 ounces. Not struggling with weight since he eats 24 hours a day! How cute is this outfit Ma C made special for him! Little B has a matching smocked t-shirt on the way! Most of you guys know that it makes my heart happy when kids match. Though it is not very realistic= I think I have had their matching pjs clean once at the same time- a mom can dream.
Loving his feet!
Best of buds
Little B hugs Hampton at least twice an hour.

And for those who really want a peek into their daily interaction...a video- just watch the first 10 seconds to get an idea- the other minute and a half might hurt your ears since my two year old screams randomly throughout the day.



I am headed to ATL tomorrow early- excited about spending some time with my friends and visiting Nanny. Prayers for my Nanny as she has taken a turn for the worse- Ever since her stroke on Christmas Eve, she hasn't been the same. My mom goes every weekend to be with her and I know she could use prayers too. She is quite the warrior. Also, big thanks to my Big Bradford for holding down the fort for another weekend :) I can already here Little B saying all weekend, "Okay- Let's go boys!"

1 comment:

  1. Handsome boys! Anna, I sure hope that the Drs are able to help little Hampton. I will pray for you; resolve, strength and patience. What a wonderful Husband you have...gotta love it when Daddy takes over. Sad to miss out on the girl time with you this weekend. I hope you all have a blast celebrating Baby Hoss. XO, Amanda

    ReplyDelete