Blog

Blog

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Grand Caymans

To all of my JH stalkers out there:  This post is for you :)  Glad to know that this blog was the hot topic on the trip- afraid that our blog website got passed around to who knows..thank you MJ.  

Well we have been wined and dined.  Bradford qualified for the Leader's trip with his company and man I am SO thankful.  Not one point of the trip disappointed.  It was the time of my life at the right moment.  We stayed up late every night and slept until 8 every morning.   I had to pinch myself sometimes that what I was experiencing was real!  

Did I mention one of my BF's was on the trip!?  Her husband qualified too which made the trip even more fun!  We did girl things(spa) and the boys went deep sea fishing and played golf.  

First day we all got to choose some Maui Jim sunglasses- my first pair of "real" sunglasses- I LOVE them! 

Bradford singing Karaoke with his boss- Bradford and Art closed the night with "You've Lost that Loving Feeling"  Hoping that sealed the deal with us getting to go on the next trip to Hawaii! 
Ahh...take me there..
Formal night- felt like I was back in college!  We danced the night away!  Awesome band and awesome dance partners
TED

First night reunited.
Did a little work...not a bad office
View from our huge and awesome room!
Xolani- took good care of Laura and I
Snorkeling with Laura- first time for me!
We also swam with the stingrays and "sailed" even though Laura and I thought the boat was broken while the sail was up- ha.
The ladies and awesome dance partners
Bradford opened up the karaoke night with "Sweet Child of Mine"  Nothing like your own wife throwing you under the bus to sing....but he did an awesome job!  
Ahhh....the flotilla

Favorites from the 5 day trip:
Beach Volleyball- diving in the sand like my life counted on it
Floating in the ocean for hours
First experience with Steam Room and Sauna
Amazing hour long massage
Mimosas after massage and some much needed girl talk
Bradford and I shopping for a special gift in Georgetown
Lobster Risotto and Sushi on the first night
Hailing the band 
"Grilled Veggies"
Sitting on the beach the last night and laughing our heads off
ALL of the food
Bradford says Golf and food and fun


Ahhhh- back to reality. I missed my sweet reality but I will always welcome a 5 day getaway to paradise.

4 comments:

  1. Sooooooo fun and so jealous you girls got time together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Looks like a trip of a lifetime! Next year Casey and I may just have to stow away in your luggage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it was such a wonderful trip!!!!! I am so happy for you two that you got to go! way to go Bradford!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! Glad y'all had a fun trip :)

    ReplyDelete