We are loving our little beach place. It's a one bedroom-one bath and fits our family almost perfect. We sleep on the pullout while Little B sleeps in the King bed and it can be tricky trying to get both kids an afternoon nap at the same time. Some days are a success and some days are a complete disaster.
But the boys are LOVING the beach! Hampton eats the sand he loves it so much.
We came straight down here from Atlanta. Thought we were a little crazy and maybe impulsive to continue on with our beach plans but I have no regrets! The boys have done great and I am so thankful to be able to reflect on life and regroup after losing Nanny.
We had some friends down for the 4th and had a great time! We even had all 4 kids sleeping at the same time! We didn't know what to do with ourselves!
The pictures are all out of order...
Playing at the beach after dinner one night
Our nightly routine once the kids were down
They are so fun together- lots of laughs
Little B was playing baseball outside and went to get the baseball in the rocks and a wasp stung him! He was a tough little guy and barely cried. Of course he screamed when he got stung but after that was such a trooper.
Can you find Hampton?
He's all over the place! Happy 4th!
First day on the beach and wasn't so sure..
Day 2, 3, 4 he was all about it!
Cutie Claire
I love this pic.
















I am so glad you had a fun time and were able to continue with your plans. I think relaxing and reflecting after a sad and stressful time does our souls good. I look forward to seeing you soon.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! And random, but did you sew your boys' shorts? They are so cute (and they're inspiring me to press on sewing). If you did sew them, what pattern do you use?? :)
ReplyDelete