We did alot of kid-like cards and gifts and I never even got the chance to write my own card to the dads- so here is my attempt.
To the mac daddy of all- we love you and thank you for your hands on approach to life. There is no sideline time for you in this season and we applaud and urge you to continue playing offense and defense. I am feeling very confident in our boys futures with a Dad like you leading the way. Your example to them in these two years is a model that I feel could be an example to all dads. I don't think the boys would ever have a bath or go to sleep at night if it wasn't for your help every step of the way each night. You work 12-14 hour days but I never feel like it is affecting our kids. You have really found a sweet niche for working hard and playing hard. Thank you for your selfless service to our family.
To Ranger- Thanks for being the dad that tells me you are proud of me each time we talk. Thanks for the big hugs and the smooch telling me you love me. I am forever grateful for the bond you and Little B share. Your intentional love for Little B is an example that I am inspired by each time I watch you two. Your tender heart is one of a kind and I pray each grandchild takes that trait with them out into the world. Thanks for being my number one fan. We all need fans like you.
To Pops- I have alot to thank you for because you helped shape the man I love. Thanks for your integrity in this big bad world and sticking to your guns when you know what is right. Thanks for your listening ear and advice on big decisions and petty life struggles. Thank you for your willingness to always help and serve your family. Thanks for letting your wife fly down the next day when we needed reinforcement. And thank you for always pointing us back to the cross.
This picture below will be framed for a long long time.
Now I feel like I should do a whole post to the two grandmother's who held the fort down for 5 days the week before Father's Day!


What a sweet post, Anna. You are surrounded by a wonderful family!
ReplyDelete