Blog

Blog

Monday, May 24, 2010

4 Months!

Bradford turned 4 months while we visited Tampa to look for a house! Our trip was successful and we are officially under contract pending inspection! My mom made this outfit below! Looks like we will need lots of outfits like this because Tampa is hot!

4 Month Stats:
Weight- 14lbs 8 oz - 45th percentile
Length- 26 inches - 85th percentile


Is this photo not hilarious? It looks like he is dancing!

3 comments:

  1. So cute Anna! I can't believe he's already 4 months! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look like he is dancing!! He is one handsome boy. I can't believe he is already 4 months old. Mamma C - great job on the outfit - it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so precious! Love that little outfit! Have you all started packing? I had packing paper in the back of the jeep to pass off to you - ask David and maybe he will drop it by at the cookout!

    ReplyDelete