Today was a special day! We dedicated Bradford to the Lord and committed to raise him in a Godly home. We are so thankful for all of the family members and friends that could attend. He did great in the service and just looked around at all of the people in the congregation. Our church makes the day extra special by giving him a bible, posting pictures of him and his life verse on the big screen and the pastor also wrote him a letter that we will give him once he makes a decision to accept Christ into his heart. After the service we headed back to our house to celebrate! I got a little excited about his first celebration and had so much fun decorating and planning the menu. He had a great time at his celebration and was passed around for two hours and didn't complain once! He also got some sweet sweet gifts that he will treasure when he is older. Thanks friends and family for such a sweet and special day- it is a day Bradford Sr. and I will remember forever!



Love the new post!! It was a fun day! You did a great job with all the party planning!
ReplyDeleteYAAAAY! So fun! happy driving day today! drive safe!
ReplyDeletelooks like it was a wonderful day! wish we could have been there to help celebrate. xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteSo fun! Looks like you guys had a great time!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Baby B!
bradford looks so sweet! I loved that I was with you picking out that sweet outfit!
ReplyDelete