Bradford is a whole new child this week! He is all over the place! He is talking more than squealing- saying bababa and dadadad. No mmmm's yet :) He has a new friend coming over this Wednesday named Noah. We met them at church this week- they just moved to the area in May and Noah is 4 days younger than B. Also, Benjamin Kang is getting in town on Wednesday evening! Can't wait to have our first ATL visitors! I am looking forward to some good fellowship and a yummy dinner at Bern's again! Woo! Happy Birthday to Casey! Wish we could celebrate with you! We have many weekends open and would love to have more visitors!

Squealing at Bailey
Poker face.
Love Daddy's watch
Fascinated with Daddy's tongue
We love to read!
Doesn't quite understand the jumperoo- will only play in it for a few minutes
Sweet video of Bailey and Bradford
Video of more scooting!
The painting below is one that my dad did back in the 80's. This was hanging in my brother's bedroom and I grabbed it off of the wall when I found out we were moving to the coast! My dad is a very talented painter and I hope to get him to paint some more for our house! I got the frame made for it on etsy! She does an awesome job. Mention Darby and get 10% off! (I am sure most of you already knew that as we all stalk Darby. Keep waiting for her to be on Oprah :))
Can't believe the boy turns 7 months old in a few days! And we still have no teeth!

Cute videos Anna! I can't believe he's almost 7 months! Time flies, doesn't it?
ReplyDeleteBailey is so sweet - I don't know how she's not tempted to lick his face 24/7!!! Love the cute videos AND the frame girl on etsy...she's on vaca right now but I have LOTS of paintings to get framed. Your dad's painting looks GREAT! more pictures of the house, please =)
ReplyDeleteI want to come visit.... when is a good time to come to Tampa?
ReplyDelete