We have been low key lately- Bradford has a new friend in the neighborhood-Jack! He lives three doors down and is 9 months old. His mom is super sweet and has invited us over for a play date every Wednesday! We have had two and Bradford LOVES them. Jack has all kinds of cool toys that Bradford drools on and squeals about! Also, don't think the boy will ever crawl. Who needs crawling when you can roll and scoot whenever! Here are some pics below and a video of scooter. Also, we visited a church today. Little B skipped his morning nap and the ladies said he was a dream! When we got home he crashed for a 2 hr and 30 min. nap. It seems as though he won't whine or cry in front of strangers...just mom and dad:) Also, we had some adorable girls from the neighborhood over to babysit so I could go and get a pedicure! Ahh..I scheduled them again this week- who knows what I will do with my free time!
In LOVE with Jack's toys- he is so happy there
Cute Jack! He is all smiles too!
Jack teaching Bradford how to jump in the jumperoo
Oh he is so cute anna!! getting so big :)
ReplyDeleteWho needs crawling when he can get around so well!! So sweet! Can't wait to see that boy!
ReplyDeleteMan, he's flexible!
ReplyDeleteHey Anna, I love the video. What a resourceful, determined little man you have. Sure do miss y'all.
ReplyDelete