Quick story- Some of you know the story about me always wanting a two story house. I grew up in a sweet ranch in Homewood and for some reason always wanted a two story house. People would say that I had a basement so it made the house two stories, but basements didn't count in my mind. Alot of you found out about the story when my brother busted me about it at our Rehearsal Dinner. I can still remember my Aunts, Uncles and cousins cracking up at Trent's joke. I remember the first time my aunt heard ab//out Bradford, her first question was: "Does he have a two story house?" Anyways, silly me and always wanting a two story house. Well, my dreams have come true. As my dream has come true, so is my husband's. He is finally getting the man room that he always dreamed of. That is the next project, to paint and get a door to his man room. I have tried to help give advice on what he should do but he is taking none of it. I can't wait to see what he comes up with! Here are some of the first projects we did on our house.
Before
During
After
Before

During
After
We are getting a door made for the bottom of the loft

I forgot to take a before picture- so this is the best one I could find
During
After- we took down the victorian things and painted the railing and floor
We plan on adding shutters, new front door, and bigger columns
Dining Room before...
Dining Room After
You can see the Bay from this window...I love looking out this window while cooking and eating.
Mirror gone!
Foyer Before- Woo!
After
Painter Bill did an awesome job. Painting the entire house inside made a huge difference. Lon who did the fireplace and loft is great as well. We are thankful to have found honest and hardworking people. I am having fun with all of the house projects- the house and little B are keeping me busy. Lots more to do!
What a transformation! Things are looking good. Can't wait to see your new digs in person!
ReplyDeleteLooks great- thanks for sharing! Miss y'all!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful! Wish y'all were just upstairs so I could come visit!
ReplyDeleteWow Anna! It looks so great! The fireplace looks amazing! I'm impressed :-)
ReplyDeleteLove the before/after pics. We do that all the time too! You made great changes! Looks good!
ReplyDelete