It is hitting us and our families just how far away we are. My parents drove from Bham to Tampa a few weeks ago and it took around 10 hours. I think we are realizing just how spoiled we were having family 2/12 and 5 hours away. We are so thankful for modern technology that they can see their grandchild still grow up and enjoy videos and photos. If only the great grandparents had a computer... So I apologize if it looks like we are obsessed with our kid- and we are- but some of these photos and videos may be boring to you...but we know who they aren't boring to! Soos, Pops, Ma C and Ranger! We love you and think of you everyday! Looking forward to visits from you guys in a few months!
Yes mom, that is the 12 month shirt that you made! It is a little big so it will last a few more months
We are thinking about crawling..
but we move backwards instead of forwards..
but we never stay still.....
I feel like he is starting to figure out the monitor.
No comments:
Post a Comment