Today is our 5 year anniversary! We have tried to take a trip each year but it is sad to say there will be no official anniversary trip this year due to a number of reasons(bfeeding, new move, new fabulous home, no close babysitters-aka- grandparents) We are making the most out of our special anniversary by eating at the famous Bern's steakhouse and getting a fun present that we will take many trips on- bikes! From our house is a sidewalk that leads to Bayshore Blvd so we hope to take many bike trips along the bay!
Sorry- no post expressing my undying love for my hubby- he is getting that in a journal that I gave him this past Christmas- words are his love language as service is mine- so I made a commitment to him to journal to him. It has been a neat process and I have noticed that words of affirmation come much easier now. I love going back and reading what I have said to him during special times. My favorite entry so far is when Bradford Jr. was 6 weeks old- it was a sweet time in our marriage where we bonded over new ways of handling our middle of the night awakenings from our new baby. Bradford Sr. was such a trooper during those nights as he would hold crying boy to pass time for his next feed- and more time for me to sleep! I look forward to many more entries and a way to show my husband my love, respect, thankfulness and importance to our family! Below are some of my favorite memories with Bradford over the past 5 years! (8 years if you include dating)
Anniversary trip to Vegas! This is what picked us up from the airport!
Hawaii

N. Georgia trip- rented a cabin for a weekend with Bailey!

Homeowners!

First trip to meet Bailey

Anniversary Trip to San Fran
Anniversary Trip to Biltmore
Boston Marathon! What a stud!
First Anniversary Trip to Chicago
Happy Anniversary!! Can you believe how fast 5 years went? OH MY GOODNESS!! Hope y'all had a wonderful special dinner (that's all we did this year, too). Happy, happy!!
ReplyDeleteGreat post! Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteLOVE this post and all of your sweet pictures! Loved to look at your "homeowners" picture back when we were first becoming friends!! YAY for Bern's....enjoy!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your anniversary! Loved your pics. Brad and I did the same thing this year for ours (a nice dinner with Parker). It was fun to include him in our special day.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures!! Hope you had a GREAT dinner! We are thankful to know you and Bradford!!
ReplyDeleteSuch great pics- love all the memories you shared!
ReplyDelete