Well we have made it! We have been here 2 weeks and so far so good! We are settling into our new home and neighborhood. Bailey is in heaven as she swims in the bay daily. Bradford Jr. is enjoying the walks along the bay. We are so thankful for the house we decided on and are confident that Bradford Jr. will have many friends in the neighborhood. Below are some pics of our amenities!
Sitting on the doc of the bay..
Bailey's heaven
Bradford saw some sting rays last time out there but the neighbor assured us she is safe..
Some ducks just snuck up on Bradford as he was painting the porch
You have been on my heart! So glad things are going well
ReplyDeleteSOOOOOO FUN! oh it makes me miss tampa so badly!!!!! YAY For being right on the ocean!
ReplyDeletelooks great! I can't wait to see in person. I should look for flight deals! I want to see more pics of the house with ya'lls stuff in it.
ReplyDeleteYay! So glad to hear things are going well. Keep the pics coming!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics- can't wait to see you new home!
ReplyDelete