Blog

Blog

Monday, July 19, 2010

6 months!

Well it is here! The boy is 6 months today! I feel like months 5 month-6 month have been drastic! He is becoming a big boy! Our routine is sweet and I look forward to each part every day. Right now my favorite time is when we get ready for naps. We go upstairs and read Goodnight Moon- he loves it and grabs for it before I can even sit down to get it. He looks at every page and doesn't try to eat this book. When we finish I sing "Come Thou Fount" He sucks his thumb and we cuddle. Then I put him in his crib and he squeals and holds my thumb while I turn on his noise maker and get him his binky. Then he plays and talks in his crib until he falls asleep. I am going to try and get it on video as I don't want to forget this sweet moment that I get 3 times a day! Here is what we have been doing the last few days! Big things now that we are 6 months!



Bike time!
Moving on from oatmeal and rice cereal- sweet potatoes!
Have I mentioned how much he loves to eat?
And lots of squealing..see video!

PS- This is what our master bedroom looks like- we have moved into our guest room for the time being! The loft in our room is getting closed off to be Bradford's office!
Let's hope little Bradford can nap during this process!

4 comments:

  1. Anna!! He has gotten so big! I just want to squeeze him. Happy 6 month b-day Bradford!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a great mom! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's a big boy! 6 months is a big milestone! Happy 6 month bday Baby B!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just hopped over from my sister's blog (Confessions of the Young and Married) - wow on converting that loft space into office space. I am impressed!

    I read you're reading The MIssion of Motherhood and wanted to say I LOVE THAT BOOK!!!! It's one I think I could read once a year, just to remind me how sacred and precious this gift of being a mother is! (Cause I am quick to lose perspective.)

    Your little boy is precious! Happy six months to him!

    ReplyDelete