He is so stinkin cute right now
We are officially pulling up in our crib when we are done with sleeping!
Who does he look like? Can't figure it out.
I haven't had time to blog and post pics and videos as much as I would like! I am enjoying being Bradford's scheduler but it sure is keeping me busy! We loved loved having friends in town! July and August have been tough at times missing our family or friends but the Kang's came at the perfect time!
Taking lunch to the Daddy's
Where the boys lived all weekend.....they caught some crabs and not sure what kind of fish
Pool time!
We love our new pool!
Bradford...be sweet.
Headed out to dinner at Bern's! Benjamin's first babysitter! Besides Happy :)
Thanks for coming Kang's! Who is next :)
This video is for the grandparents- big boy pulling up...can't wait for yall to see him in action!
He is a mini-Anna! That's who I see most of right now. I bet it changes back and forth as he grows!
ReplyDeleteLove the pics!! I think you got more cute ones that I did!! Thanks for being such good hosts. You got a picture of the new headboard... it looks great!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch big boys now! Looks like Tampa is treating you right!
ReplyDeleteSo cute Anna! Love the matching outfits on Bradford and Benjamin- did y'all monogram those yourselves?? I'm proud :)
ReplyDelete