Blog

Blog

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Naples!

War Eagle! As I write this I am snuggled up, in a sweet hotel room enjoying watching the game and downloading some pictures! I wish I had more time to blog but little man isn't so little anymore and free time for me doesn't seem to exist anymore! First 6 months I felt like I had so much free time on my hands!

We are in Naples and having a fabulous time! We got a two bedroom condo so little guy has his own room which I am learning is a must when traveling! This place has an awesome pool area with a lazy river and is on a canal with little shops below it. Since it isn't "season" we got a really low rate. The rates don't go up until October. September is looking to be my favorite vacation month!

View from our hotel room
One of the four pools
He loved the water!
Laid back!
Eating out at Bonefish- under our hotel
We are everywhere in the hotel room
Auburn PJ' on
Put him in the bath while I got ready!
Pics from our sweet but short visit over Labor Day with Soos and Pops!
Loved all of the attention from his grandparents!

Hoping Auburn can pull off a win and if I can ask to win by 21 so the hubby will be happy!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Anna! I hope you are enjoying all that Tampa has to offer. It is different than Alabama for sure! I am so happy to hear you guys are having a good time in Naples. We are headed to the same resort the end of the month for a vacation. I was sold by the lazy river :) Wish our trips could have overlapped. I am headed down to Tampa to visit my parents before Naples in a couple of weeks. I would love to meet up one day and meet sweet Bradford. Have a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bradford is getting so big! It looks like y'all are doing well and having some fun. Miss your smiling face. XO, Amanda

    ReplyDelete