Blog

Blog

Monday, October 4, 2010

Hanging in there!

Well, we have had our official first cold. NO FUN. I got it too and I am sad to say that I think Daddy woke up with it this morning. Which is so sad since he has taken good care of us all weekend and now he has to work! I think Buddy and I are on the up swing though. I know he is still sick though because he is taking these killer 2 hour naps- twice a day and then a cat nap before dinner. I feel like I have a 3 month old again! While he slept yesterday I cleaned the house head to toe. Hoping that will help us recover faster! I go to BSF on Wednesday and don't want to take a runny nose kid to meet his new friends! Also, Bailey girl is under the weather. She gashed her paw swimming in the bay on Saturday. Daddy is taking her to the vet this afternoon as it started bleeding again today. Also, our air is broken upstairs- the guys is here working on it- so hopefully our home warranty will cover that. Oh and we just filed our first insurance claim- we have mold in the shower of our master.....apparently there is moisture in the wall.....praying that insurance will cover that! Ah- home owning! The money pit!

Last week(before we got our cold) we went swimming at Noah's! They are members of club in their neighborhood and we had the pool all to ourselves!
Also, Big boy took a fall and got a semi black eye! This was right after- forgot to get a picture of his bruise- he had no clue his face looked like this!
Emily's baby, Leighton came to visit! She was in town visiting her parents in Clearwater and drove over for the day to see us! It meant a lot that they visited us! I hope Leighton didn't get B's cold though- I am scared to ask.
During the Auburn game- he could have cared less that the tv was on!
Poor Bailey...

We are excited about our new chairs getting in! We have been enjoying all of the free space in our living room!
I thought this was hilarious! It looks funny with a big room and tiny chairs!

My favorite place below- that lantern thing is Therma Cell- it is supposed to keep the mosquitos far away- so far I have gotten 9 bug bites- doesn't work for me. But I keep going out there as the weather is GLORIOUS!

After spending the entire weekend in doors- we decided we had to get out of the house. We went to a Mexican Restaurant for dinner last night and Bud was entertained the entire time! He loved the guy singing and playing the guitar.
Newest Trick: Standing up!

3 comments:

  1. Such a SWEET boy and puppy dog! Sorry y'all have been feeling bad! BabyB looks so tough with his black eye!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the picture with Bailey and little B in the background. Bailey looks so mature and stately and B looks like he's getting into trouble. It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry about the colds!! Little B is looking so grown up!! Can't wait to see you in person in a couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete