The Bradfords are still under the weather. Big B has a sinus infection and Little B has double ear infection. We have been laying low but enjoying our down time. Little B and I go on a walk almost every afternoon to visit the horsies at the park that are about a mile and a half from our house. In the evening we swing with Daddy when he gets home or comes downstairs from work. We went to the beach for a quick get away Sunday afternoon. The weather is amazing here. I hear it only gets better!
Started wearing shoes!
He doesn't seem to mind them- one friend mentioned her child refuses to wear shoes so I got scared since he hadn't really worn any!
Swinging- see video below of how much he loves it!
First time to play in the ocean!
Beach Video
Swinging video
Say a prayer for Bradford's ears as we get on a airplane on Wednesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment