Blog

Blog

Monday, October 25, 2010

Pictures Please

Packing for an 11 day trip for a mom and a little man- isn't the easiest. When it came down to the last minute of what to choose- my camera didn't make the cut. Love my camera- but it is large and had to stay home with Daddy and Bailey. I took tons of pictures on my phone- but still missed some major moments(and the quality isn't so great). So here are some pictures I am hoping to get:

-Pictures of B at Caroline B's costume party
- Benjamin and Bradford in matching PJ's
-Caroline A and Bradford bathing together
- Holding baby Sam
-Holding baby Garrison
-Holding baby Henry
-pictures from the night of my bible study get together
-Pictures of B playing at my parents

I know many of you are very busy- so I will be patient. But Big B wants to see what we did and I need the sweet memories! Glad to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment