I have seen several blogs do this tradition of Multitude Monday where they list things they are thankful for from the previous week. I enjoyed reading others the last several months and have found myself thinking- if I were to do "Multitude Mondays" I would write such and such on the list. So this week during my qt- I penciled a list of the little things that I was thankful for and have decided to share them! Not sure if I will do this every week or share every time but have to say it keeps life so much more positive. I am probably doing an injustice to what Multitude Monday is all about- but here goes my version.
Monday, February 7, 2011
1. for a full table at breakfast one last time
2. for time to go through my teaching stuff
3. for phone chat with bf jenn
4. for b's laughter at the dinner table
5. for a early night to bed for much needed rest
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
6. for b's nap and a quiet morning in the word
7. for time to answer a call to chat with my bsf leader
8. for my husband coming home to watch b while I tutor
9. for a foster child's open heart to share with me
10. for Irene who serves the foster kids in Tampa
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
11. for making it to bsf on time
12. for bsf group
13. for fear being the topic and putting my fears at ease
14. for my hubby's job
15. for hubby bringing me chick fil a for dinner
Thursday, February 10, 2011
16. for a day with no plans
17. for a safe neighborhood where b can play in the street
18. for b's love for bailey
19. for a mom to chat with each afternoon
20. for b's sweet sounds during our prayer time before bed

Friday, February 11, 2011
21. for my husband's excitement about his day
22. for a much needed nap when b napped
23. for yogurtology with katharine
24. for a neighbor to call when a strange someone is knocking on my front door
25. for a night in with hubby watching a movie
Saturday, February 12, 2011
26. for my hubby playing with b early saturday morning so i could clean the house
27. for florida's 60 degrees and sunny weather
28. for time to finally order b's one year photo album
29. for the feeling of security that the new baby gate brings
30. for b slurping his spaghetti noodles and his spaghetti face
Sunday, February 13, 2011
31. for b's ability to put himself back to sleep after crying on and off from midnight to 2am
32. for great friends in tampa to enjoy a sunday lunch with
33. for two little boys sitting side by side sharing food
34. for amber's talent in taking photos
35. for a forgiving child when mommy forgets to feed them

anna! you have got to read the book One Thousand Gifts. my sis sent it to me and i'm a few chapters in. it's about a woman who's had a difficult life and is looking for deeper meaning. she is a believer and is challenged to write down 1000 things she is thankful for. the book is her story of how being thankful for the everyday things changed her life. it's a really neat book...i think you would love it!
ReplyDeletek
It is so nice to see and read your list of blessings. There is so much to be thankful for........ummmmmmmmm, need more info. on #24.
ReplyDeletep.s. I am with Confessions all the way. You should join us when we start the discussion on One Thousand Gifts in a few weeks.