Blog

Blog

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Professional Photographs

I am sad that I waited a whole year before biting the bullet and booking someone to take professional photos. I wish my cheapness would have stepped aside because professional photographers are SO MUCH BETTER than any photo I have ever attempted. Bradford and I opted out of getting them done when B was a newborn because we treated ourselves to a really nice camera and thought we should put it to good use. After moving to Tampa I met a new mommy at BSF that was working on her hobby- photography. I started reading her blog, Amber's Articles, and noticed immediately her talent for capturing and editing photos. Since I had all of the babies coming in town last weekend, I decided to book Amber to take some photos of the mommies and babies. I booked her for a family photoshoot too that we took today and can't wait to see the results. I am a little obsessed with these photos. It makes me want to send Amber all of my photos to edit and make them pretty! I uploaded the entire album to facebook but for those of you who don't do fb- here are some of my favorites! Also, check out Amber's blog. She is pretty fantastic and keeps it so real. Gotta love that.

Look at B's smile. Love that she captured it.
Sweet Benjamin- he was the best behaved during the shoot!
I love the angle. Wish I had painted my porch ceiling a color- would have looked even cooler.
The babes.
This should be in a magazine!
I heart matching outfits.
Stayed tuned for more photos by Amber!

3 comments:

  1. Love the pics - my fave is the black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The professional pics are awesome. Maybe I should bite the bullet as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so great, anna! really!

    ReplyDelete