Amber has done it again. She has captured some amazing moments that will stay in my mind and in my house for a long time. She gave me about 50 photos but I am enclosing some of my favorites. Thinking of saving some for presents and things so I will hold some back for later use. I forgot to feed him an afternoon snack during the shoot so at the beginning he was not as cooperative. As soon as his crazy mommy remembered he hadn't eaten he had more smiles in him. Kudos to Amber for capturing some great shots of him since he is constantly moving. My mom smocked the dump trucks outfit of course!








Hope these made you smile as much as they made me smile. The one of him walking with the fishing pole warms my heart. Does it get any cuter than that?!
No, it doesn't get any cuter! I love the one of Bradford whispering in your ear and you looking at B. It's like we are peeking into a private moment....so special!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you like them. I have to be hard on myself though and say I overexposed a few of these.......boo!!! However, the photos look different posted on the web compared to print, because the web compresses the file........blah! blah! blah!
ReplyDeleteAnyways, I am glad you like them.
You look beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos! I love your new header photo too. So grateful to have officially met you now :)
ReplyDeleteDarling!!!
ReplyDeleteWOW- these pictures are amazing. You are so beautiful by the way; mommyhood has really brought it out of you! I mean, what a gorgeous family. I like the blog header picture the best, followed by the b&w pic where y'all are swinging him. LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Love your pics! I love the one with Bailey in the background!
ReplyDelete