Blog

Blog

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Multitude Monday 201-237


A little late on my Multitude Monday as I just got back in town. I really enjoyed counting my blessings this week as each day brought a new challenge and finding HIS blessing through the hard times makes me more joyful facing them! Each night I would sit down and write down HIS goodness in my life and all around. HE IS SO GOOD.


Monday, March 14, 2011
201. for an adventurous drive to the beach and finding it by myself!
202. for b taking a nap to and from the beach
203. for crystal clear ocean water
204. for soft sand between my toes
205. for kids that love my child
206. for the Darch family and including us as part of their family

Tuesday, March 15, 2011
207. for news that Eleanor and Evalyn made it through the night
208. for funds to book a flight to be with family
209. for a supportive hubby
210. for katharine and noah meeting us for dinner so I wouldn't be lonely while hubby was away

Wednesday, March 16, 2011
211. for Leslie watching b so I could go to BSF
212. for a healthy 12 week ultrasound!
213. for Trent making it to his daughters birth
214. for a safe delivery of Evalyn
215. for the joy that Evalyn brought to everyone
216. for technology that saves lives
217. For HIM hearing our prayers

Thursday, March 17, 2011
218. For marta taking me and b to the airport
219. For the sweet girl beside us on the plane that helped me with B
220. For b's nap in the stroller during our layover in Atlanta
221. That I finally got to hug my family
222. For my time with Evalyn before they moved her to Children's Hospital
223. For a strong brother

Friday, March 18, 2011
224. For prayer time with sara
225. For my two week old nephew sleeping
226. For time at the park with family and friends
227. For a yummy dinner provided by a neighbor
228. For good news about evalyn's colon

Saturday, March 19, 2011
228. For b's love for ma c and ranger
229. For family friends bringing by goodies and a puppy for b to play with
230. For ranger taking b on a much needed walk
231. For b's adoration of his cousins quinn and caroline
232. For time with boney family playing outside before bed

Sunday, March 20,2011
233. For the boneys(my in laws) bringing by breakfast and spending time with my family
234. For my dad babysitting so I could see Evalyn and Eleanor
235. For time with lak and for AE sharing her toys with b
236. For moms hard work finishing b's Easter outfit- with one hand!
237. For a yummy dinner at a family friend's house to get us all out of the house!


It is driving me crazy that some things aren't capitalized that should be. At first I wasn't going to capitalize anything, but HIM, GOD OR JESUS. But I don't think it sets a good example- so from now on I will capitalize all proper nouns :) Just an FYI.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 12 week ultrasound!!!!!???? :) :)

    PS - I hope you know that YOU are on many people's 'thankful for' lists... mine included.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did have much to be thankful for last week. I'll keep praying for your new niece and her journey ahead. Also, hooray for pea pod #2 and capitalizing proper nouns! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! for baby number 2!!! Congratulations, that is so awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete