Blog

Blog

Monday, July 11, 2011

Multitude Monday 943-970

Tuesday, July 5th

943. for text messaging

944. for B and Bennett dancing to take me out to the ball game

945. for a sleepless night turned blessing- chatting with Margo


Wednesday, July 6th

946. for encouraging emails from friends

947. for a friend's wise words and the way He uses them throughout the day to encourage me

948. for B starting to do motions at story time

949. for Katharine and her friendship and getting to celebrate with her on her birthday!

950. for my mom loving to read and share books as much as I do

951. for mom and dad booking flights to come help when Hampton is here

Thursday, July 7th

952. for dropping off my parents at the cruise port and knowing they will have four days of bliss

953. for realizing I am trying to fill a void only HE can fill

Friday, July 8th

954. for a free lunch at Chick Fil A for dressing up as cows

955. for long afternoon naps during a thunderstorm

956. for hubby continuing to serve our family

Saturday, July 9th

957. for a day with the Johnson's to talk, eat, and play games

958. for a budget to eat out on each weekend

959. for B getting to stay up later to watch the Braves win in extra innings!

960. for B doing the tomahawk chop as we danced and celebrated

Sunday, July 10th

961. for a successful haircut for B (I do it in the bath tub and always find out the next morning if it is decent or not!)

962. for hubby's goofiness with the kids and helping make the hour smooth and fun for everyone

963. for hubby dancing to Father Abraham and other kids joining in

964. for B knowing to hug the picture of Jesus and asking for the "bibe"

965. for Skype being up to chat with a friend

966. for realizing my child can repeat anything I say and making me more aware that I say "shoot" or "oh my gosh" WAY too much!

967. for this conversation in the car when we passed by the church: B: "Chuch" Dad: "Yes, church. What do we learn about at church?" B: "God" Dad: "And who else?" B:" Jesus!" Dad: "What book to you read at church?" B:"Bibe"

968. for Hubby putting together a couch from Ikea for the playroom

969. for neighbor calling us to inform us about the special on Discovery about Team 6 (Navy Seals)

970. for being drawn to His word for soothing and healing


Our camera is broken at the moment so I have been using our old digital camera. I didn't take many pictures this week and am sad that I missed out on some funny memories. I did shoot this video of B and I's daily singing of the Auburn Fight Song. We really didn't mean for him to be this brainwashed this early.

No comments:

Post a Comment