Blog

Blog

Monday, July 18, 2011

Multitude Monday- 971- 1000! I made it!


Monday, July 11, 2011
971. that my parents had a great cruise and the funny stories they shared
972. for an hour to myself to put my nose in a book

Tuesday, July 12, 2011
973. for free babysitters (grandparents) in town to do things I don't have time to do: nails, haircut, doctor appointments
974. for mom and dad running upstairs for me to get things so that I don't have to!
975. for an afternoon at the pool with Ma C and Ranger and the fun that B had swimming with them
976. for the arrival of Hampton's matching backpack with B's

Wednesday, July 13, 2011
977. for my parents keeping B for the next 4 days while I vacation in Naples for Bradford's work conference
978. for B being down for a nap when we left so the goodbye wasn't so hard!
979. for John Hancock inviting the wives to the summer sales meeting and the fact that a best friend would be there for me to play with during the day!
980. for meeting Bradford's coworkers and the kind comments they say about Bradford Sr.
981. for a strong company that my husband works for

Thursday, July 14, 2011
982. for my hour prenatal massage and the relaxation it brought
983. for feeling Hampton move during my massage and the connection I already feel with him
984. for a night out with the Farrell's at their favorite restaurant in Naples
985. for Hubby rolling with me when I turn crazy(we had to switch hotel rooms at midnight because someone was snoring SO loudly next door to us- it sounded like a bird!)

Friday, July 15, 2011
986. for a morning to myself
987. for a fun afternoon at the pool with the Farrells
988. for a fun summer read

Saturday, July 16, 2011
989. for the 6 years of being married to my best friend
990. for the full feeling of seeing Little B again after days away from him
991. for a successful trip away and my parents doing a great job keeping B
992. for Jono and Dad to take Hubby to Urgent Care to get stitches
993. for a brand new, close by, fast Urgent Care
994. for Hubby being okay and the nights fun plans to Bern's still in tact!
995. for really good insurance
996. for my dad staying up late with us to play games

Sunday, July 17, 2011
997. for fun snuggles on the new playroom couch with B
998. for B enjoying some of my favorite books from teaching
999. for sticking with counting my blessings and the change of attitude and heart that has taken place
1000. for an Almighty God who I continue to learn more and more about each day and the love He gives me daily

I made it to counting 1000 gifts! I started counting my blessings on February 7th so it took me a little over 5 months! This list is so precious to me. It walked with me through some favorite times and some of my saddest and hardest times. From my 93 year old grandmother visiting to losing my three week old niece- this challenge helped keep me focus on Him- and to see His presence constantly around me.

Will I keep counting? Yes. Will I keep sharing them? Probably not. What will I blog about now? Who knows.
I really want to get my list turned into a little book for a keepsake for my family.

Thanks for taking the journey with me- my friends and family were a big part that kept me going- knowing I had made a commitment to share them each Monday made me write them down and make it a priority even when the going got tough!

Just for fun- comment below on one of your favorites from my list over the last five months! I looked back over them and enjoyed reminiscing!

4 comments:

  1. proud of you friend...and had SO much fun with you this past week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I clicked every Monday (well, except for this week...b/c I'm slow) to read your list. My favorite was when you snuck in the new babe's name. LOVED IT. I had to read it twice to make sure I understood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to use Mondays as your day to post blessings you treasure. And good for you for sticking to it all the way up to 1000!! I've got your blog saved on mine now so I'm all set to keep up in the future. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I can't choose one, but I am so thankful that you stayed committed and you made it to 1,000. Even though you won't be sharing, I'll keep asking.....

    I am glad the trip went well and what the heck happened to Bradford Sr.?

    ReplyDelete