Blog

Blog

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

18 month videos

I can't believe Little B turned 18 months last week! He is so much fun right now as each day he learns more and more. I decided to take a few videos to remember the words he is saying and what his personality is like so far. I also thought that the grandparents that are visiting next month should be prepared for our little talker. My favorite line right now that he says is "Hold you" and he sticks his arms out and tilts his head. My back has not been doing so well so when he asks for me to hold him I have encouraged him to hold something. So now he says, "Hold you Aubie" or "Hold you fish" or Hold you baby." He is really into listening to what words we are saying and then saying them back. He is starting to test the waters and we are trying to nip the "bad attention seeking behavior" in the bud. I was curious to see if my teacher look would work on him and for the most part it is working. Little man definitely has his sinful moments that remind me that he is not and will never be perfect- but I am thankful for Hubby and I agreeing and talking through how we want to handle discipline in our home. Trial and error seems to be our philosophy right now!

Below are long videos for my friends and family far away that I haven't seen and will not see for quite sometime- I thought yall would enjoy a glimpse of what Little B is like in action- not
just in pictures!


4 comments:

  1. Miss seeing you! We need to plan a girls outing so we can see each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just loooooove him and miss him (and his parents too for that matter). This also makes me excited to meet Hampton!!! Hug little B for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to see how much he's grown! Smart, cute and funny!

    ReplyDelete