Blog

Blog

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

B goes to "school"

Today was quite an exciting day for B and me! B had his first Mother’s Morning Out day and I got three hours to myself! Did you know that every Tuesday is Target’s markdown day in the women’s section? I got shirts and tanks for $4 and $8! This could be tempting as I will have a break every Tuesday morning now! Also, I got to stop by some kid consignment stores that I have wanted to check out for a while. They had some great clothes and toys for such low prices- makes me never want to pay full price for anything again!

Anyways, Little B loved school. I think he was actually the only one in his room for most of the day which meant he had Miss Bessie and Miss Janice all to himself! There are four kids signed up for Tuesdays as we are only going on Tuesdays. I think a lot of the other kids are doing M,W,F and Mother’s Morning out is closed on Thursdays. They said he did great and he had the biggest smile on his face when I saw him on the playground. They also said he talked all day long- shocker.

I made sure he had his name on his shirt the first day so there was no confusion on what to call him!

So excited!
And to document that we are one month and three days away from meeting Hampton!
We have been talking about school ever since Friday’s Open House where he met his teachers and saw his little class. This morning he was so excited to put on his backpack- he ran up and down the sidewalk of the neighborhood giggling while wearing it.

Action shot


Also, this is totally for the grandparents. Watch how he sings "Magic, Magic, Magic" now. Yall get ready to watch Aubie and talk alot of Auburn when everyone comes in September!

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe we've missed this entire pregnancy! I'm so sad you aren't upstairs anymore. Please know that I'll be praying for you during this transition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little B has gotten so BIG!!! Love the first day of "school" shots- so sweet!

    ReplyDelete