oh my goodness, little bradford looks so excited. i love to see him touching his nose.i am so glad everything went well and i look forward to meeting hampton soon.
He is beautiful, Anna! SO EXCITED for your sweet little family of FOUR!! Congratulations!! Can't wait to meet Hampton! P.S- LOVE his name!
Congrats!! So excited for you guys. Hampton is a cutie pie!
He is precious!! Looks just like little Bradford to me. So glad everything went well. Love to the family of four!!
I love the sweet first family photo! So glad he's here and you are all doing well.
Precious, precious, pefect gift from God. He is beautiful. I am so happy for your sweet family!!
He is perfect and wonderful! So very happy for you guys!!!
So excited for you guys Anna! Hampton is precious and Little B looks so excited to meet him! Hope everyone is doing well. Looking forward to seeing more pics!
Wow! This is so amazing! He is so precious Anna. I will continue to be thinking of you all during this time. All the best from the Gardners in ATL.
He is perfect! I LOVE the picture of you 4. What a beautiful family! Let me know when you might be up for a meal - I'd love to come and meet him!
Congratulations Anna on another sweet baby boy! What a blessing!
oh my goodness, little bradford looks so excited. i love to see him touching his nose.
ReplyDeletei am so glad everything went well and i look forward to meeting hampton soon.
He is beautiful, Anna! SO EXCITED for your sweet little family of FOUR!! Congratulations!! Can't wait to meet Hampton! P.S- LOVE his name!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! So excited for you guys. Hampton is a cutie pie!
ReplyDeleteHe is precious!! Looks just like little Bradford to me. So glad everything went well. Love to the family of four!!
ReplyDeleteI love the sweet first family photo! So glad he's here and you are all doing well.
ReplyDeletePrecious, precious, pefect gift from God. He is beautiful. I am so happy for your sweet family!!
ReplyDeleteHe is perfect and wonderful! So very happy for you guys!!!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you guys Anna! Hampton is precious and Little B looks so excited to meet him! Hope everyone is doing well. Looking forward to seeing more pics!
ReplyDeleteWow! This is so amazing! He is so precious Anna. I will continue to be thinking of you all during this time. All the best from the Gardners in ATL.
ReplyDeleteHe is perfect! I LOVE the picture of you 4. What a beautiful family! Let me know when you might be up for a meal - I'd love to come and meet him!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Anna on another sweet baby boy! What a blessing!
ReplyDelete