Blog

Blog

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Last week as a family of three!

This weekend both sets of grandparents get into town as I am scheduled to have Hampton on Monday. Knowing last weekend was our last as a family of three, we spent every waking minute together and did some fun things that we won't be able to do for a while! Little B is so much fun right now and I can't wait for him to be a big brother. He is quite the social butterfly- I anticipate him adjusting well to having a new friend in the house. Who knows how these next few months will go (well, some of you know but don't tell me!) but I am giddy thinking about him meeting Hampton! We have had a great week together and I have some sweet memories from this last week to remember before we become a family of four. A few highlights from this week- we got a picket fence for our front yard and the Camp's came through Tampa and visited us!

Lots of pictures to put up as the next blog post I do will be introducing our Hambone :)

Little B waiting to go to school on Tuesday

He is still LOVING school and doesn't look back when we drop him off
He loves wearing his backpack!
We have started a new tradition at our house this last month- Wednesday night is "Guy night" as I host a small group bible study of middle school girls with two high school seniors leading it at our house. It has been such a treat for our whole family. The Bradfords always have a blast as it is always and adventure with Daddy- this week they went and ate chips and salsa at ChiHuaHua's or as Little B says, "Chip and hua hua's" Big B said they went through two baskets and bowls of chips and salsa. It has been a HUGE blessing to me as well as I love checking out of my reality and into the girls' reality. The way all of the doors opened for this opportunity were amazing and I am looking forward to continuing hosting and leading this year. I also have seen a huge BOND happen between B and Daddy with this consistent tradition.

We also went to the MOSI Museum- Museum of Science and Industry by using our Zoo Swaptember pass
Lots of fun things for his age!
Thank you Daddy for carrying him all over the museum!

Then we had a fun filled afternoon when the Camps came and visited this week!
Jenny was my sorority sister at Auburn and we both lived in the same apartment when we were first married in Atlanta. We are so thankful that yall travel and always visit us!
Bradford and Emalyn are 9 days apart! They were too cute together! Yay for the new fence too! We have to wait a few months before we can paint it white...something about the wood needing to settle?!
Bailey girl is SO happy to be out and about in the front yard now
This is when the Camp's came and visited us in Atlanta when Bradford and Maddie were 3 months old
We had so much fun playing with yall- come back and visit us again soon!
I took this video a few weeks ago when we were under the weather- we def. have a singer on our hands- his favorite song to sing is "Twankle Twankle lil star"


Next up- HAMPTON!

4 comments:

  1. Excited to meet Hampton!! Well, through pictures for now. Praying for you this weekend. Bradford will be a great Big Bro!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man....I am REALLY crying after watching that sweet, sweet video! We'll be praying for y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Anna! I can't believe it's time already!! Praying for your heart at you prepare!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAYYYY, Anna!! I'll be looking for an update! Good luck! Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete