We had a sweet sweet Easter. I look forward to the Easters when our kids can really grasp the importance of the weekend. It is the most important thing that we proclaim in our faith. I had a heavy heart on Friday as I thought of what our Savior went through and was filled with a grateful heart on Resurrection Sunday.
This was our first Easter in our 7 years of marriage to not be celebrating with Nanny and my family. We celebrated every Easter in Atlanta and I have dear memories of Easter growing up. This post and this post are from the last Easters.
This Easter I served in the 3 year old room with 4 of my middle school girls and we had a blast. Daddy Bradford got the boys dressed and ready for church and met me for the 11:00 service. I was so impressed that he got the boys dressed perfect and they were on time! Sometimes I think he should stay at home and I work! He even had the pork tenderloin marinading and we enjoyed a yummy lunch with Hampton while Little B napped. Though it wasn't the Atlanta Athletic Club- it was a sweet time with just our family.
Pictures before church
Pretty impressed Big B got these all on his own!
Pictures after church before naps and lunch :)
We are heading to the beach this weekend and I am looking forward to a weekend away from laundry, cooking and cleaning and some fun in the sun! And Happy Birthday Katie!


Thanks Anna! Your little men just keep getting cuter and cuter.
ReplyDeleteSuch fun pictures! And you look gorgeous!! Hugs to the boys!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Big B!! I know God is equipping you to minister to other women who will be in your shoes years from now.
ReplyDeleteThe second part of that comment was meant to go on the post prior to this one :)
ReplyDeleteYou look great, Anna!! Those boys... they are absolutely adorable!
ReplyDelete