This post is more for me to express my thankfulness as God continues to encourage me and hold me up during this hard season. This last week has been especially tough. We've been mourning the passing of Evalyn a year ago yesterday. My mom's best friend's husband died. Nanny has been put in a psychiatric hospital as they try to get her medicine under control. Hampton's been sick and having to do breathing treatments. Hampton is also screaming again at night for hours in pain and we are at a loss of what to do. And oh some minor things like the AC being out upstairs for a week and the Tahoe needing 2000 dollar repair and a rental car for a week. But oh how God has provided. I am truly seeing the hands and feet of Christ. From the perfect verse a friend sent me last week, to a friend who wants to cook dinner for my family, to a friend's undeserving words about myself that brought me to tears, to a friend encouraging me and urging me to take care of myself even though she is walking through her own valley. After today's fillings I said-- Ok God- I am good- spread some love to others who need it- you have filled me up- thank you.
I pray that I can be the hands and feet that I have experienced to others in their hard season.
I didn't pick up a real camera this week but here are the photos that the grandparents received all week to keep up to date on their babes in Tampa.
Also, , after noticing my mom was writing down her thankful list each night- I realized that I needed to get back to that place. After a week of doing it I can already feel the difference. Man is HE GOOD. Little B climbed over one afternoon and asked if he could write- his thankful is at the bottom of the page.
I am SO excited because I just booked a babysitter and bought movie tickets. Thinking about taking a new motto in this season right now: We'll save money when the kids are sleeping. For now, spend what we need to survive. A night off is a must. Thank you friends for this encouragement.











Love the new motto and the hair! It reminds me of what you looked like when we first met. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm praying for you, friend---and your boys.
Miss you!
short hair! Love it, Love you!
ReplyDelete