Blog

Blog

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Survival

We are officially in survival mode. I know that because when I close my eyes they burn. We are tired. Very tired- but are laughing our way through this time. Big B has been cracking jokes left and right to make me laugh and forget the craziness that is going on around us. I think Hampton has his days and nights mixed up...who knows. But I have been asking many people how early is too early to cry it out.

Last night we had our first outing as a family(we were going stir crazy!). Dinner went well other than I had to skip out and feed Hampton in the car and leave Daddy with clean up and Little B. Then Hyde Park was super crowded and people wanted our parking spot- but I was still feeding and was not leaving until he was happy and full. Then when Hampton finally finished eating- the car wouldn't start. Big B's eyes got really big and all I could do was laugh. Of course HE provided the next second-- there were some off duty police officers just finishing eating that sat near our family at dinner- they asked if we needed to be jumped off and we jumped on that! So our first outing was successful! We had another successful outing today too!


Our week started with Daddy giving B a haircut in the bath. I don't have anything positive to say......all I will say is that I miss his hair.
My new reality below. Eating dinner. on the couch. holding both of my boys.
Ouch. Please do not touch- so painful.

I took the same picture of B in this outfit at this age. You be the judge- do they look alike?!
2 weeks old.
2 weeks old.
Little B loves loves loves his brother- he calls him "baby"


Today we had a really fun outing at the Pumpkin Patch and Festival at Hyde Park Village.
We met the Johnson's there- we have very identical lives :)

B loves pumpkins and has the book Duck and Goose and the Pumpkin Patch memorized.

We haven't seen Noah in a while and Little B was so excited to see him- when we left he said in the car- "Noah fun"

The boys watching the adorable little girls dancing while enjoying a cupcake.
Soooo cute.
Of course B had to show off his dance moves.
B wore a hat all day but thought I would share one of his haircut day 4....it hasn't grown. at. all.
And for the record- I am blogging during the Auburn game. A little painful to watch....mainly the offense.

4 comments:

  1. i can't believe you are blogging- you rockstar! and you are amazing getting out and about, looking put together and having your kiddos match. how do you do it? love you friend and praying for you! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this funny post and I don't think little B's hair looks that bad! :) So proud of you guys for getting out of the house...way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. And I love the sore "tata's" pic...hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at those cute boys! The only similarity I see in the 2 week old pic is that B and H have the same nose. They do look different to me. I love the matching pumpkins too! You look amazing! and I love your face in the not so comfortable smush moment. Ouch-e!

    ReplyDelete